The MarineStar is an affordable and robust voice satellite terminal with SMS, GmPRS narrowband data, tracking and monitoring capabilities. An SOS button is available to notify pre-configured contacts during an emergency. The terminal has a RJ11 socket for connecting to an analogue phone.
- Supports basic telephony functions, SMS and GmPRS* narrowband data.
- SOS button to send Emergency SMS to user-configured contacts
- Tracking -by area, distance, time and speed.
- Geofencing – restricted zone and radio silence.
- Phone book storage up to 255 contacts.
- Alert events
- Organiser such as alarm, calendar and calculator.
- Support GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou
- Size: Base Terminal (L x W x H): 203 × 190 × 73mm; Active Antenna (D x H): 185 × 170mm
- Weight: Base Terminal: 1.1kg; Active Antenna: 1.3kg
- Power supply: 10.8 to 31.2V
- Weight: IP terminal: 2.3kg Antenna: 3kg (excluding cable and power supply, AS03951)
- Standby /Average Power Consumption: 10 W/ 16W
- Circuit switched voice: voice call and calling line identification presentation (CLIP)
- SMS: up to 160 characters
- GmPRS data: up to 60kbps / 15kbps down/up. Note Voice and SMS functions are not available while using GmPRS data.
- Physical Interfaces:
- One RJ232 serial port for GmPRS data connection and firmware upgrade. (Serial to USB cable is not included).
- One RJ11 port for external analogue phone connection
- One 3.5mm audio output port for external speaker connection
- One GPIO port with 2 input and 2 output ports
- NMEA: provides GPS information in NMEA (GLL/RMC) format
- IP ratings: Terminal: IP32, Antenna: IP66
- Operating temperature: Terminal: -25°C to +55°C, Antenna: -15°C to +55°C